I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by two bloggers; however for the life of me, I can’t find one of them. If you are reading this, please let me know and I will link to your post! I do remember that she changed up the post to include the Myers/Briggs test. Thanks go out to andalexand for nominating me!!!! I’m very honored 🙂 And I found out who the other person was! Arts, Crafts, Foods and Things…thank you also for the nomination 🙂
Here’s how it works:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have fewer than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in your post.
Blogs I am nominating:
A lot of blogs that I follow have already been nominated (some multiple times) and have written their posts. So, below I will leave eleven questions for anyone to answer. Consider yourself nominated! You may answer as many or as few as you wish and can always link back here.
Eleven questions for me to answer:
- Are you a crafter? What’s your poison? I am! Knitting is my passion right now; however I also crochet, paint, work with polymer clay, make jewelry and seek out inspiration on Pinterest for Christmas crafts.
- What is your favorite color combination? Dark, rich Purples and Greens
- How did you get into crafting? My grandmother taught me the foundation chain when I was 8 years old and wouldn’t continue teaching me crochet until I perfected it. I had a humongous ball of foundation chain 🙂 I later taught myself crochet (we didn’t have YouTube back then…or even the internet) through books. My Mom was always into crafts and we had something to keep our little minds and hands busy at all times. I recently got seriously into knitting, so much so that all other crafts have currently been abandoned.
- What is a random fact about you that would surprise others? I am an introvert…probably the reason why I love blogging and interacting with others on the web 🙂
- Why did you start blogging? I wanted to connect with others who also craft and although I was reading a lot of blogs; I wanted a voice of my own.
- What’s your favorite blog post (that you’ve written)? I currently love the weekly series I started last week for the Thursday Knit-a-Sock-Along. I’m linked up with two other amazing bloggers in our quest to finish our first pair of socks.
- If you could only read one crafting blog, which would you choose? That’s not a fair question! I can’t just choose one 🙂
- Roller coasters–for or against? Totally against! I get major motion sickness and can’t tolerate them.
- What is your favorite beverage? New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc and Tea; not together!
- If money was no issue, where would you like to travel? Italy…to visit my husband’s relatives and see the country from which he sprung. I really need to get a passport so we can make this dream happen!
- Pets? Pics? I have a 17 year old cat, Zoe; a soon to be 13 year old albino chihuahua, Mini Mouse; and a 4 year old chiweenie (chihuahua/dachshund), Tinkerbell.
11 Questions for You
- What is your passion?
- What type of work do you do?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is a random fact about you that would surprise others?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite book?
- Do you listen to podcasts? Favorite?
- Country music –for or against?
- What is your favorite cuisine?
- If money were no issue, what would a dream day look like?
- Pets? Pics?
Again, please answer as many, or as few questions as you would like!