I signed up for a sock yarn swap hosted by Kat of felinity knits and I’m so excited to have received my recipients name. I have been stalking her blog to see what she likes…I even found her Ravelry page! I am amazed at how much we have in common and can’t wait to see if she posts something on her blog giving some specifics. I’ve kind of got a sense of who she is and what she would like. After looking through several pages of blog posts, I can already tell that we have a lot of yarn in common…and if I hadn’t looked, I would have very easily given her something she already has and that I have too.
For the person who got my name, here’s some information:
- I love all kinds of sock yarn and I have lots of it.
- Here’s a link to my fingering weight stash so you can see if I already have what you might want to offer: Ravelry Stash
- I do not want any acrylic; however am open to everything else.
- My absolute favorite colors are purple, green and turquoise; the only color I don’t really like are browns, but I’m open to trying anything or any color.
- I would love to try something that is local to you, if at all possible.
- I love solids, stripes, variegated, speckles, etc. I’m not picky at all.
I’m super excited to start getting a package ready for the swap and can’t wait to see what I get!
Until next time, Happy Knitting!